Last night Sophie had her 1st "Sleepover Party" at our house!
Sarah dropped her off a little before bedtime all ready in her PJs!
After Mommy left Sophie brushed her teeth and we went to bed for some stories and snuggles. She is the best snuggler!
In the morning she wanted to wake up Andrew... here is how that went!
Please excuse me from this picture....errr... I am NOT so attractive in the morning.
I was so proud of Sophie! She did so well at her first sleepover! She didn't cry, not once!
The best part of the night came around 3:00 am. Sophie woke up and said, "Who is in here?"
I said, "That is Uncle Andrew."
Sophie, "He snores like daddy!"
Me, "I know, did he wake you up?"
Sophie, "I'm fine. Who are you?"
Me, "I'm Zanne, we are having a sleepover party!"
Sophie snuggles right back up, and fell right back to sleep!
2 comments:
so cute! Little snugglers are the best, it makes me happy.
So fun! Treyson is having his first sleepover in two weeks... I am a bit nervous. He is staying at my sisters house while we go to the supercross. I just worry he will wake up at 3am and FREAK
Post a Comment