We FINALLY did it! After much coaxing Andrew finally let me cut his hair. I got him some Axe hair products for Christmas in hopes that he would want to let me cut and style it.
Here is my hairy beast before.
He actually has beautiful curls, but they are untamed and needed some control brought to them.
That's me... scared of the beast.
or scared of what I was going to do to the beast!
These are from after we were done. I actually did a pretty good job for someone with absolutely ZERO training. I used the clippers on the back and sides and used scissors on the top.
Impressive!
And here is the after picture! Bummer that it is so dark.
I am really proud of myself. I wish you could really see it. It looks really good!
Yes, an accomplishment that I am actually proud of!
Now that is the Andrew that I fell in LOVE with.
I love you Andrew, and hope you like your haircut!
You look SO handsome!
No comments:
Post a Comment