Monday, July 12, 2010

I LOVE MAC'S

Ok... So this cute little restaurant is right up the street from where I have lived for the past 20 years. Have I ever been there... NO. This is one of my brother's favorite places. So, yesterday on our way home we decided to stop!!!
We sat in our car and they took our order and shortly there after they came and hooked THIS to our car! UMMMM... AMAZING. Yes. Those are frosty glasses with homemade root beer floats! We were not too hungry so we split a burger and fries. Next time we will try the white hot!
The float was BY FAR the best part. Here is Andrew trying to get his under control!
Mine was half gone before he could get a picture!
And we had Ella... so we turned her around so she could enjoy the air conditioning! (DON'T WORRY... we didn't drive like this!!) Ella's first trip to MAC'S and she slept!!!
AMAZING!!! WE LOVE MAC'S DRIVE IN!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Even i have been to Mac's... it is GOOD! We need to come to NY ASAP

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

I know... LOL... I am embarrassed by the fact that I had never been. Guess I will have to go A LOT to make up for it! And YES... NY ASAP!!

Anneke said...

Ok, I didn't grow up in NY and I've been there, too!