My dearest followers... hahaha... just kidding... I don't even know if anyone follows me! BUT... if you are out there... LET ME KNOW!!!!
Stay or Go?
No... I am not talking about my blog... I am talking about the music that plays automatically when you visit me.
Stay or Go?
Is it fun? Annoying? What?
Do you just scroll down and turn it off as I often find myself doing?
Stay or Go?
(CONFESSION: I also kind of want to see if anyone even reads my blog)
8 comments:
I will be honest, I keep my speakers turned off, becuase of some people's music. so I have never heard yours. sorry.
I automatically scroll down and turn off music... I often have a sleeping baby... But if you enjoy it, keep it! Doesn't really make any difference to me!
I read! I find the automatic music that plays annoying sorry.
Goooo. Automatic music drives me nuts, especially because I usually have about 3 blogs open at a time and then I have 3 differnt songs playing at once.
I usually have my speakers off because of people's blog music. When they get left on I am always startled by the music. Also I've been embarrassed a few times in class when I've left my speakers on and I'm checking blogs during class. :-)
I vote the music should go. For this specific post I was actually doing my multi-tasking and thought man which one of the blogs that I am on has the music so I can shut it off. Usually if I want to listen to music I already am listening to Pandora before I get on blogger. And if I am reading blogs in the middle of the night when I can't sleep that is the worst when someone has music.
I read your blog and love it. I like putting music on my blog, but I have to admit, I usually mute the volume when it turns on from other people's blogs. I don't think it matters though really, if you like it, leave it on. If other people don't like it, it takes about 1 second to turn it off...do what YOU want!
i read... you are my link to my sweet nieces..and could careless about your music!
Post a Comment