Friday, May 13, 2011

EXCITED!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday! 
Everything measured and sounded GREAT!
I also made the appointment for our anatomy ultrasound! 
I am SOOOO excited to find out what we are having!

SO...
I just posted a poll... on the right, under the "baby ticker" for you to guess what we are having! I am excited to see what everyone thinks! After you have voted, please leave me a comment... so I know who voted what!

EXCITED!
BOY or GIRL?!?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone I know that's due at the same time as you is having a girl...I'll fly with that:)- rose

Anonymous said...

Definitely a girl ~Nikki

KelliSue Kolz said...

I'll guess a boy, and you'll name him Wyatt, and his cousins can call him Super Why! and I'll give you my boy stuff. KelliSue

Steph said...

BOY! i want a nephew...

Jackie said...

You are going to have a boy- afterall Sarah and Chris have the girls!!! :-)

Rochester Team Member said...

I have no idea...just guessed boy since that's what you say it is...we'll see pretty soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Jodi and Joe Wilson here. We say GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl all the way! Either way....so excited to meet little BabyD!!!

Unknown said...

I guessed girl.. funny thing is my guesses are wrong most of the time so its probably a boy!