What about Easter Egg Hunt #2 you ask?
Well, EEH2 was in Waterloo. We were running a little late, so in order to get Sophie there in time I ran out of the car without my camera. Dang it! It's OK though, cause the newspaper guy got our picture instead! Oh yeah, a nice "bending over" picture of me helping Sophie with her eggs! LOL... at least I was just in the background!
ANYWAY... EEH3 at the Geneva Community Center
It was a BLAST! It was so well organized and so fun for everyone there! People really let the kids hunt for the eggs which was awesome! I hate when parents rush in and pick up a ton of eggs for their kids. Sophie just is not aggressive, so this was a really good one for her.
This is the first Hunt Ella was able to participate! She was really excited! She might also have just been excited to be with her Mu!
No comments:
Post a Comment