Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

HAPPY EASTER!
Who couldn't smile when greeted by this face!

These are pictures from Easter morning at Mom & Dad's house! We had SO MUCH fun! It was amazing! I just love my family. We missed Jamie and Stephanie, and wish they could have spent Easter with us.
Mom REALLY wanted to have an Easter Egg Hunt for us! I was a little hesitant... but it turned out to be SO MUCH FUN!
New Tradition?!?!?

Sarah finding Eggs...
Andrew finding eggs....
I am so sad this one didn't turn.
Eggs in the tree...
Uncle Joe finding eggs...
Mom & Sarah...
Lynda & Sarah finding eggs....
Sarah found an extra special treasure!
A frog prince!
Ella & Chris were a team... I am pretty sure they got the most eggs...
Easter Egg Hunts sure are lame... aren't they CHRIS!!!
Dad & Sophie were a team as well!
I think this picture is ADORABLE! I am so bummed it didn't turn.
Sarah, Chris, & Ella
Andrew helping Sophie find the egg on top of the slide...

Dad... you have to keep a better eye on those crows!
We think the male crow took one of the metallic eggs and took it to his "wife" :) He was smart... the metallic eggs had the prizes in them!

Thank you so much Mom & Dad
We LOVE You!

No comments: