Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Deal 5...

*WAL MART*
Here's the scoop... 4 Wheatables... 1.98 each... 1.50 coupon making them .48 each. 2 Tucks.... 2.84 each... 3.00 coupon making them FREE + .32 overage. 2 O-Celo sponges .92 each... 1.00 coupon making them .42 each!
SUBTOTAL: $15.44
Total after coupons: $2.44 + tax = $2.58
SAVINGS: $13.00

*WALGREENS*
I came across my first couponing issue tonight... that Infusium is NOT FREE. It looked to be 4.99 (in store coupon $2 and paper coupon $3) making it free. Well, it is really $6.99 ... which means I paid $1.99 for it... so I am returning it.
Here's the scoop: 2 U Kotex products are 2 for $7... used 2 1.00 coupons, and got back a $3 register reward making them 1.00 each. 1 Nivea lotion .79. and 1 box of popsicles 1.00.
SUBTOTAL: $15.78
Total after coupons: $8.78 - register rewards $3.78 + tax = $4.89
SAVINGS: $10.89
PLUS I got a $3.00 Register Reward and a coupon for a FREE Always product!
TOTAL: 1.89 ... BUT... I am taking back the Infusium ... so they should give me back $2.00 ... So... I will have MADE $.11 SCORE! LOL

No comments: