Thursday, May 20, 2010

**OK... my MATH SUCKS!...I'm sorry, but I promise it all works out!**

WALGREENS:
KOTEX U: 2/$7... used 2 $1 coupons, recieved a $5 RR, TOTAL:$1 each
LYSOL toilet cleaner: B1 $2.99 G1 Free... used 2 $1 coupons... paid $.99 for BOTH.
Old Spice Body Wash: $4.49. Used a B1G1 coupon, recieved $4.50 RR, TOTAL: 2 FREE!
Jello: $.19 each
Listerine: $.99

I used $11 in RR to pay the balance.

TOTAL OUT OF POCKET: $2.35
I received $7.50 in REGISTER REWARDS!

RITE AID:
Huggies Wipes: Sale 2/$5. I used 2 $2/2 coupons making them $1.50 each.
Colgate Pro Clinical: Sale $2.99. I used $1 coupon & $1 store coupon making them $.99 each.
Advil PM: $5.49. Used a $2 coupon & $2 store coupon making it $1.49.
Stride Gum: $1 each. Used a B1G1 coupon making them $.50 each.

TOTAL in Merchandise:$23.44
COUPONS:$18 (I used a $5 off as well)

TOTAL OUT OF POCKET: $6.44 (The cost of the Advil!)

No comments: