Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Experiments

I have tried 2 new recipes this weekend!
The first are these: CHERRY LIMEADE BARS
They were a complete DISASTER!

This is what they were SUPPOSED to look like:
Photobucket

And this is how MINE turned out:
SO... I tried to double the recipe.. BAD IDEA!
These are also EXTREMELY sugary!
If anyone tries this recipe PLEASE let me know if it turns out. I think I am going to try them again because I liked the IDEA of them, but the recipe will have to be doctored quite a bit to fit my liking! (a LOT less sugar!)
A couple of people tried them... I think they were all being nice when they told me that they were good. Ummm... NO!

The second recipe I tried was COWBOY COOKIES!
I made these with Sophie and they were REALLY GOOD!
SOOO Good... that this is the only picture I got!!
We had a lot of fun! Thanks for helping me Sophie!
I did not add the nuts to the recipe above. I also cooked them on my Pampered Chef Stone. They were amazing! If you need a stone.. contact my sister who is a Pampered Chef consultant!
Try them!

3 comments:

Anneke said...

Nice plug for The Pampered Chef!

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

I do my best!

The Fleming Family said...

that's what my cowboy cookies looked like when i made them!!