So... when i was registering for our wedding, I decided we just couldn't live without this SPICE RACK! I really like it! It spins and everything!
Well, we got it!! And it immediately took place on the kitchen counter!
There it sat... and sat... and sat... I NEVER used it!
(ok... that is not true... I used it a couple of times)
I was heart broken... I love this thing, and my cousin paid good money for it... I couldn't get rid of it or give it away...
SO... I decided to give it a little lift!
I took all the jars out. Emptied their contents... washed and sanitized them and their lids... and got them ready for their new life!
You all know I love to bake... so I made it into a
SPRINKLE RACK!!!
Getting everything ready...
my funnel would not have fit... so i just cut a paper cup, which ended up being really nice because I could then squeeze it and pour the rest in!
Side view!
LOOK AT THESE COLORS!!!!
Ahhh... I just can't wait to make something!!
My SPRINKLES... Colored sugar, hearts, polka dots, black cats, regular sprinkles, metallic sprinkles, pearly white sprinkles!!!
And here is the finished product!!!
From SPICE RACK to SPRINKLE RACK!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
now, I just need to make cute labels for the tops!
2 comments:
what a cute idea! Love it!!
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment