Ok, Andew got one of the coolest presents EVER from my parents!!
(I picked it out)

I am sure you have all seen the You Tube videos where you put Mentos in soda and it explodes. Well, apparently they make this cool tube that makes the soda shoot like 25 feet into the air. Who could resist such a purchase?? NOT US!
Last night Andrew & I went over to Sarah & Chris' and brought it with us.
attempt #1: A complete failure.
We forgot to put the top back on.. the one with the hole in it that makes it shoot into the air. So we got this little "geyser".
Intermission: Andrew had to run to the store and buy more soda... and mentos.

The "Mentos Monster"
attempt #2: SUCCESS!
here is the video to prove it! (please ignore the ugly laugh at the end).
None the less... we had a BLAST ;)
(I'm sorry it is sideways.. i don't know how to change it)
No comments:
Post a Comment