OK... I officially suck. Yes, it is true...I am a crappy blogger. I wish I could be better... I need someone to e-mail me and remind me on a daily/weekly basis.
An update on Andrew and I.
So Saturday was pretty cool. Andrew really wanted buy bikes and go for a bike ride. Sarah offered for us to borrow their bikes. THANK YOU! We went and goot a bike rack for the car and laoaded them up! We went down to Seneca Lake State Park and went for a 4 mile bike ride. We are SO out of shape. By the way... they just don't make bike seats like they used to. OUCH! My bottom is STILL hurting. It was fun though and so nice to just be with Andrew.
After our little bike ride we went to the mall with Sarah, Sophie, and my mom. Fun times... spent way to much money. Andrew's birthday is just around the corner, so I spoiled him a little. He got a few new shirts and a hooded sweatshirt. We stopped and got Sophie a new book at BORDERS... it is called Caterpiller to Butterfly. SO CUTE! It is a board book!
We got back around 7:30 and went out to dinner with some friends of ours, Matt & Rachel. We jsut met up at Friendly's. I had an amazing Oriental Chicken Salad and a happy ending sunday... Peanutbutter Cup ice cream, with peanutbutter, a peanutbutter cup, whiped cream, and a cherry!! mmmm! I was in the mood for peanutbutter... what can I say!?!
So, that was saturday!!
1 comment:
I bet sophie sucks better I like emyung
Post a Comment