Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girl's Day!

Yippy! On Saturday we had a girl's day! Just Mom, Sarah, Sophie, & I! We went up to the Rochester area and went shopping, then had an awesome lunch at the Olive Garden! Mmmm! Then more shopping!




Sophie looked SO CUTE!




We did another Build-A-Bear! She loves it!


Ok! So, this was the #1 best moment of our "Girl's Day"! So, we were picking out clothes for Sophie's Monkey (names Nequa). My mom picks up these little boy underpants and says, "CUTE! They even have a little fly!!" I started laughing hysterically and said, "mom, I think that is for the tail!!!" Oh, it was SO funny! We were laughing so hard everyone was looking at us! It was SO funny!



It was a long day of shopping, but we had a blast! Man, I wish this was me! She just looked so sweet, i couldn't help but snap one more shot!

No comments: