Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Neighbors...

 My parents have such amazing neighbors! Seriously! The other day my dad said that the neighbors stopped by and asked if they would be home Tuesday night, that they wanted to come down and do some caroling! Of course my dad said yes! Then Dad invited us to come out and be there when they came. I was expecting just their neighbors, but when we came out on the porch this is what we saw....
There had to be at least 45 or 50 people. You cannot see them all in this picture. I am pretty sure their whole congregation came! Even the kids were singing!
(the second from the left is my parents neighbor!)
What a neat experience. No one has ever come and caroled to us before, and then to have so many! They had the voices of angels! I am not kidding! There was just such a sweet spirit there as they stood to sing Christmas Carols to us! 
I loved EVERY MINUET of it! 
When they were finished dad passed around a bowl full of caramels he had made earlier in the day! 
They even brought a plate of cookies!!!
So nice to have such GREAT neighbors!