Suzanne!!!!! I just started crying when I saw the picture!!! I know how badly you have wanted this! I cannot be more happy for you! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more updates!
You are a late ovulator, you just proved it! Good job Suzanne! Remember when they tell you that you're over your due date that a. you are a late ovulator, so therefore you are NOT over your due date, and b., that babies come on time, when they are done cooking and do not need routinely evacuated for the convenience of their doctor. Love ya! KelliSue
Congrats Suz! Another one of my friends who's been struggling to conceive told me she was pregnant so it's a lucky year! I'm so happy for you! Good luck and take care!
8 comments:
I'm so HAPPY for you! Congrats!
CONGRATS SUZANNE!! I am so excited for you!!!
Suzanne!!!!! I just started crying when I saw the picture!!! I know how badly you have wanted this! I cannot be more happy for you! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more updates!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
You are a late ovulator, you just proved it! Good job Suzanne! Remember when they tell you that you're over your due date that a. you are a late ovulator, so therefore you are NOT over your due date, and b., that babies come on time, when they are done cooking and do not need routinely evacuated for the convenience of their doctor.
Love ya!
KelliSue
Congrats!!! SOOOOO excited for you !!! Shoot for the 19th of Oct. that's my birthday, you can't go wrong with that!?
Congrats Suz! Another one of my friends who's been struggling to conceive told me she was pregnant so it's a lucky year! I'm so happy for you! Good luck and take care!
YAY!!! Oh my goodness! I don't even know how to tell you how excited I am for you!!! You will be a wonderful mother!!
Post a Comment