Saturday, February 20, 2010

PHOTO TAG... YOUR IT!

Thanks Kylee!
Here you go... the pictures I just took from this photo tag. For some reason this blog is being weird... it won't let me type between the pictures.... SO:
Self Portrate: I took this myself on the way to the hospital when Ella was born... it was 4 in the morning! :)
Closet: Wow... I am embarassed! What a MESS!
Refridgerator: Sad... I really need to go shopping! The funny thing is, there are 3 bottles of soda in there. We don't really drink soda... they have been in there for weeks... maybe I should throw them out!
Kitchen sink: Funny that there is a bottle and baby spoon in there, considering I have no children... I had Sophie & Ella today... just have not gotten to the dishes yet... oops!
Shoes: Ahh... my favorite shoes... I got them for like $5 at Target... they are children's size 5! I LOVE IT! (they are not my favorite to wear per say... but I love that they were cheap and children's!)
Bathroom: Just cleaned it tonight... tiny little bathroom!
Favorite Room: My living room, I had to take it at 2 angles so you could see it!

The laundry room is downstairs... I am too lazy to go take a pic of it... it is not mine anyway... just the complex. And I have no kids... so obviously I don't have a pic for that either!










There you have it!! If you just looked at this post.. I TAG YOU!!! Now, DO IT!

2 comments:

Adele said...

I have that same shower curtain here in our apartment! I think its cute... and I think its time for you to go to the store... Your refrigerator is a bit bare!

Kylee said...

Cute pictures, I'm kind of a nerd, but I think photo tagging is fun, it's fun to see everyones pictures!