I think I have a problem....
Is there anything for paint addicts?
Painters Anonymous??
Anyway... I got out of work a little early on Tuesday and decided to paint the laundry room. I HAD to... when I did the kitchen I had to keep going with the yellow paint into the laundry room. Once there was that amazing yellow on the one wall... the others looked so sad... so blank.
Ahhh.... a new canvas for my addiction...
So, on my way home from work I stopped at Lowe's. I found a few shades of orange that I really liked. I looked at them with the samples of yellow and red from the kitchen, and came down to 2 shades that I loved. They were really close in color... so, in honor of my brother and his wife (Jamie & Stephanie) who are currently residing there I chose....
ARIZONA SUNSET!


I realized after I took these that they are not at the same angles... Oh well... you get the idea!
I LOVE IT!!!
3 comments:
I love the colors that you have choose. I think you should keep up the bright tradition in all the rooms, except maybe your bedroom. Maybe for your bedroom you can use a calm color. I think that once we have our own house (one day), we will be members of your paint addicts club.
AWWWW thanks... i love that you painted your laundry room Arizona sunset... i hope you think of us every time you wash your jeans. :)
Yeah I totally love it! Its a very cheery color. BTW I really like the picture of you and Andrew on the top of your blog :) Its way cute!
Post a Comment